This is a great base. It is very easy to add things to this dish (broccoli, red bell peppers, asparagus, bacon). But it is also divine just as it is.
One Pan Chicken Alfredo
- 3 Tbs olive oil
- 1 1/4 lb chicken breast (cut into 1″ cubes)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 14 oz chicken broth
- 1 c heavy cream
- 1/2 lb penne noodles (Or whatever you have on hand- fettucini, bow ties, spirals)
- 2 c parmesan cheese (grated)
- Salt, pepper, parsley
- Heat oil in large skillet
- Add chicken, season with salt and pepper, cook until edges have browned
- Add garlic, stir until mixed and thoroughly aromatic.
- Wipe drool from chin (it won’t be too much longer, I promise)
- Add broth, cream, and noodles
- Bring to boil, cover, and simmer for 15-20 minutes (or until noodles are al dente)
- Meanwhile, just tie a cloth around your neck to catch the drool. Don’t worry, I’m not judging.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the parmesan until melted.
- Sprinkle the parsley on top (adds some pretty color and taste)
- Viola! You’ve done it! Enjoy, my friend.
See, I told you it was easy! And ooooohhhh so good. Have you made this yet? Have you improved on it?? What other yummy goodies have you added to it? I really wanna know!! Let me know in the comments 🙂