Yeah, and believe it or not, it’s even BETTER than it sounds. And, it’s EASY! No, I’m not kidding, I wouldn’t toy with your emotions like that.
Peach Glazed Chicken
- 1/4 c flour
- 4 chicken breasts (beat flat if really thick, or if you’re angry and need some release)
- 2 Tbs butter
- 20 oz frozen peaches (canned also works, but if in syrup- use less sugar. Unless you have a wicked sweet tooth. You do you 🙂 I don’t judge)
- 1 c light brown sugar
- 2 celery stalks (chopped)
- 1 small onion (chopped)
- 2 Tbs lemon juice
- 1/2 red bell pepper (chopped)
- Cayenne pepper (use your own personal discretion here)
- Coat chicken with flour
- In large skillet, melt butter over med-high heat
- Add chicken and brown, 2-3 minutes per side, then transfer to plate and set aside
- Add remaining ingredients to skillet, and cook 5 minutes.
- Return chicken to skillet, and cook additional 8-10 minutes or until cooked through
It’s fantastic with white rice to soak up that yummy juice!
Have you made this before? Could you improve the recipe? Let me know in the comments!! And as usual, if you’d like to stay up to date, follow me. You know the drill 😉