Heck yeah, my friends. It’s time for a yummy recipe.
BAKED HONEY MUSTARD CHICKEN
So easy, so good, and only 232 calories per serving. Why am I doing recipes, you ask? Even if you haven’t, I’m gonna tell you anyway!
Because I love food. And I love cooking. And I want people to share their recipes and/or variations of my recipes with me. Can you make this recipe better??? Tell me how in the comments below!
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts (also delicious with chicken thighs)..(4 of them)
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 c honey
- 1/2 c dijon mustard
- 1 tsp basil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- splash of lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Season chicken with salt and pepper
- Place chicken into lightly greased 9 x 9 baking dish
- In bowl, mix remaining ingredients
- Pour half of the mix over chicken
- Bake, covered with aluminium foil, for 30 minutes
- Uncover, flip, pour remaining mix over chicken
- Bake additional 10-15 minutes.
It’s THAT easy and it’s THAT yummy for your face hole. I like serving mine with wild rice (the easy-prepackaged-fast-cook variety), and some sort of veggie (broccoli, green beans, whatevs).
Do you have a better honey mustard chicken recipe? Can you improve on this one? Let me know in the comments! And if you want to stay up to date on my recipes, writing prompts, or just thoughts in general, follow me 🙂